Co-op values all employees and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and recognition programs for service. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that can take advantage of:
- Flexible hours schedules to accommodate personal needs
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Recognition Programs (long service)
- Education assistance and scholarship programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Positive and Supportive Work Environment
We are invested in our team members as they are a key part of our business, serving the needs of Co-op members and customers.
Benefits of Becoming a Pembina Co-op Employee?
All of the above ... PLUS!
Our organization and employees have created an environment that reflects a sense of pride and ownership in their work and the company, and demonstrates mutual respect and care for their peers and the community. Pembina Co-op provides a safe, healthy work environment, competitive wages and benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow and prosper with us.