Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Field scouting for weeds, diseases and insects as well as soil testing (GPS);
- Completion of required reports;
- Contacting growers;
- Fertilizer blending;
- Shipping and receiving of product;
- Valid Class 5 drivers license, with reliable transportation;
- Experience working independently and an ambitious self starter;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Valid Class 3 license would be an asset.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please apply by clicking below.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.