Mandatory Masks for ALL Pembina Co-op Employees
Effective September 28, 2020 our Pembina Co-op team members are wearing masks in an effort to help #stopthespread.
Since this pandemic began, our committment in regards to the Health & Safety of our employees has remained #1.
Pembina Co-op will continue to follow the Public Health Orders set forth by Manitoba Public Health, and our employees will continue to help #stopthespread by wearing masks.
Customers/Members are also encouraged to wear a mask when in public areas, including our stores. As a community, we can all work together to achieve more, to contribute to a healthy environment in which we all live, work and play!
In addition to the wearing of masks, Pembina Co-op continues to take pre-cautionary measures through our safe shopping initiatives.
Safe shopping initiatives
To maintain a safe environment and serve our members and customers, we’ve implemented the following actions:
- Enhanced sanitation and hygiene practices at all our locations
- Sharing information on social distancing practices in stores
- Designated shopping hours for Seniors and members of the public who are most vulnerable
- Placed signs and floor markings to encourage social distancing
- Limiting the number of customers in store where applicable
- Encourage Home and Building Centre, Hardware and Agro customers to consider doing business remotely, through telephone or e-mail, utilizing our employees as personal shoppers, with options for pick up or delivery
- Requiring those that feel unwell, have been in contact with someone suspected or confirmed or have recently travelled NOT TO ENTER our stores/workplaces
We recommend our valued customers practice social distancing, which includes:
- Distance yourself from other patrons
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres/6 feet, at all times
- Shop alone if you are able to
- Do not touch product that you do not intend to purchase
- Wash YOUR hands before AND after visiting one of our locations
- Pay electronically if you can, avoid using cash