The successful candidate, under the direction of the Office Manager, will possess strong work ethics, superior customer service and organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- General office/clerical duties;
- People relations, maintaining an excellent level of customer/member experience;
- Various light/basic accounting tasks.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license, with reliable transportation;
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Experience working independently and an ambitious self starter, as well as the ability to work effectively within a team;
- Educational coursework related to business/office administration is considered an asset.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package which includes a competitive wage structure, health and dental benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development/advancement. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.