Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Home Centre Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the day to day execution of tasks and will be accountable for planning for the direction of the building materials department. This position plays an integral role in assisting the Home Centre Manager achieve budgeted goals related to sales, margin, expenses, and inventory and execute sales strategies that support Pembina Co-op’s vision. Achieving established objectives in terms of brand, service levels, quality, and timeliness of delivery as well as identifying areas for improvement. The Building Materials Manager is responsible for training & development, coaching, and motivating the department team while fostering a positive work environment that enables the engagement of all team members in the pursuit of desired results.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
- You have post secondary education related to business management and/or training and development within the CRS Talent Management Programs.
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in a related industry (lumber and/or hardware).
- You possess leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication, organization, time management, sales and marketing skills.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package which includes a competitive salary structure, health and dental benefits package including matched pension plan, relocation considerations and opportunities for career development/advancement. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.