The successful candidates, under the direction of the respective Agro Manager, will possess strong work ethics, positive attitude and customer service as well as organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Trainee Plan and related responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Field scouting for weeds, diseases and insects as well as soil testing (GPS);
• Crop input sales, budgeting, invoicing, and completion of required reports;
• Contacting growers/farm calls;
• Chemical, Seed and Fertilizer Agronomics;
• Shipping and receiving of product, fertilizer blending.
• Degree or Diploma in Agriculture;
• Valid Class 5 drivers license, with reliable transportation;
• Experience working independently and an ambitious self starter;
• Ability to work effectively within a team;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.