Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Store Manager, will possess strong work ethics, positive attitude and customer service as well as organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers. Successful applicants will live our brand “You’re at home here” in alignment with our values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide pump island and sales area product with superior service to customers in a courteous, efficient manner and within approved programs, policies and procedures;
- Perform general housekeeping and maintenance duties;
- Complete daily summaries and other paperwork as required;
- Operate the cash register and other equipment as required;
- Prepare daily pump and cash reconciliation reports.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license, with reliable transportation;
- Strong math skills and basic computer skills;
- Excellent customer relations skills;
- Highly motivated self starter, with the ability to work individually and as a contributing team member;
- Previous experience in a gas bar or convenience store is a definite asset.
- MUST be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and weekends.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and opportunities for career development into full time positions. If you would like to begin with building your future in an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.