Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
What you’ll do:The successful candidate, under the direction of the Store Manager, will possess strong work ethics, positive attitude and customer service as well as organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Daily operations of the Gas Bar and Convenience Store;
- Administrative procedures;
- Supervision and scheduling of front line employees;
- Actively working in collaboration with the Store Manager in achieving the financial results and meeting the budget objectives.
**Must be willing to work a rotation of evenings and weekends**
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
- You are looking for a career in Management and:
- Previous experience supervising or within the Co-operative Retailing System is a definite asset.
- Preferably you have previous leadership experience
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package which includes a competitive salary structure, health and dental benefits package including matched pension plan, relocation considerations and opportunities for career development/advancement. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.