The successful candidate, under the guidance of the Meat Supervisor, will possess strong work ethics, positive attitude and customer service as well as organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Ordering and preparation of meat and deli, including cleaning, cutting/trimming, displaying and pricing;
- Performs general housekeeping duties in compliance Pembina Co-op’s Health & Safety program and government food and sanitation standards;
- Providing for an exceptional customer experience, providing information, assistance, eye appealing displays.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation;
- Experience working independently and an ambitious self starter;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, organization and planning skills;
- Journeyman Meat Cutter Certificate is not required but would be an asset.
MUST be dependable AND reliable, having the ability to work a FLEXIBLE schedule that changes based on business needs (includes working evenings and weekends – based on store hours of operation)
FOR CRS CANDIDATES: This location is a unionized work environment and not currently on the CRS benefits or pension plan.
If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please apply by submitting a detailed application in confidence to Becky Switzer, People & Culture (HR) Manager.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.