Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Division Manager – HABS Division, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Pilot Mound Home Centre, which includes Lumber, Hardware and Sales. Duties will include:
- Organize, direct and co-ordinate the operations of the Pilot Mound Home Centre ensuring an acceptable level of contribution.
- Work closely with the Division Manager – HABS Division to set consistent buying and selling practices, monitor established budget and business plan, follow established protocol regarding inventory levels, and maintain an effective organizational structure with appropriate staffing and training/development.
- Model a visionary leadership style that promotes growth and opportunity of new business while fostering a culture of building and sustaining positive relationships.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are a true Brand Ambassador for Co-op and you are looking for a lifelong career, in addition to:
- You have post secondary education related to business management and/or training and development within the CRS Talent Management Programs.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a related industry (lumber and/or hardware).
- You possess leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication, organization, time management, sales and marketing skills.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.