** This position is for a TERM period of March 29, 2021 through to December 31, 2021 (or return of incumbent)
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Duties will be focused in these areas:
- Living the Brand – the ability to exemplify the Co-op Brand personality and promote our core values
- Marketing Strategy – as directed by the Senior Leadership Team, implementing strategies that enhance our image and fosters sales growth
- Social Media Strategy – implementing social media strategies that maximize on customer engagement
- Community Relations – fosters relationships that contribute to positively impacting our communities
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
- You have post secondary education related to marketing, advertising, journalism, or business administration;
- You have a combination of education and work experience that demonstrates your knowledge base and application of marketing techniques in various areas such as television, radio, social media, printed materials, newsletters/billboards, etc.;
- You have an excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building;
- You have an excellent understanding of both social media marketing strategies and direct marketing campaigns/programs;
- You can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet deadlines;
- Your self motivation and drive allow you to work with minimal to no supervision in the general day-to-day duties and you are self aware of when complex issues require further discussion;
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure. If you would like to become a team member in an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.