Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Petroleum Manager, will possess strong work ethics, superior customer service and organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining the BRIC (Bulk Reconciliation and Inventory Control) database;
- Providing exceptional customer experience for all inquiries;
- Invoicing for both Bulk Petroleum and Cardlock locations;
- Assist the Petroleum Manager with daily operations.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license;
- Strong communication and technology skills;
- Ability to work efficiently independently;
- Preference may be given to candidates with an understanding of accounting.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package, including a competitive salary structure and benefits package with matched pension plan and opportunities for career development with full time positions. If you would like to begin with building your future in an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.