Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
The Hardware Manager Trainee will work with the Hardware Manager to become proficient in all areas of the Hardware store operation as well as complete training programs as required. The successful trainee shall learn and subsequently demonstrate the following abilities:
- Provide leadership and direction in the development and achievement of financial results and budget objectives in the areas of sales, margins, expenses and profits within established guidelines
- Act as a liaison and public relations representative within the community and motivate the Hardware team to do the same
- Provide leadership in the area of employee relations, hiring, training, development, recognition and discipline
- Ensure standards of department presentation and operation are met including merchandising, inventory control and sanitation
- Provide leadership in the area of asset protection and health & safety
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
- You have applicable post-secondary education
- Preferably, you have previous retail leadership experience
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package which includes a competitive salary structure, health and dental benefits package including matched pension plan, relocation considerations and opportunities for career development/advancement. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.