Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinacoop.ca
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Home Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Home Décor and Hardware, including sales. Duties will include:
- Consistently provides exceptional service for our customer experience and promotes a positive work environment contributing to employee experience.
- Works closely with the Home Centre Manager regarding Hardware material ordering, inventory management and product knowledge. Works in collaboration with the RTM Project team when co-ordinating Home Décor elements within the scope of our RTM projects.
- Model a visionary leadership style that promotes growth and opportunity of new business while fostering a culture of building and sustaining positive relationships.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are a true Brand Ambassador for Co-op and you are looking for a lifelong career, in addition to:
- You have post secondary education related to Design or Home Décor, or related certificates.
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in Design and Home Décor or product related retail experience.
- You possess leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication, organization, time management, sales and marketing skills. You have a strong passion for Design and Home Décor.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.