Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
Lumber Yard Personnel
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Home Centre Manager, will possess strong work ethics, superior customer service and organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Operation of mechanical forklift and delivery vehicle;
• Manual lifting (up to 50 lbs) and movement of various yard and store products;
• Assisting customers and co-workers;
• Receiving and stocking inventory.
• Valid Class 5 drivers license;
• Previous yard related experience is an asset;
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently;
• Must be willing and able to work weekdays, weekends and after hours if necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a retail business, and as such, our customers appreciate being able to access our services on Saturdays. In order to meet the needs of our valuable customers, the ability and desire to work on days that we are open is a requirement. During peak season, hours may increase to 40+ hours per week!
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development with full time positions. If you would like to begin with building your future in an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.