The successful candidate, under the direction of the Agro Branch Manager, will possess strong work ethics, positive attitude and customer service as well as organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Delivery of NH3 to customer (tender operator) and fertilizer blending;
- Shipping, receiving and delivery of chemicals and fertilizer;
- General routine maintenance of equipment;
- Inventory control;
- Soil sampling, snow removal, yard maintenance;
- Providing customer service both in person and responding to telephone inquiries.
- Valid Class 3 drivers license with air;
- Experience working independently and an ambitious self starter;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: Training is provided for working with and transporting NH3.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive wage structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please apply by clicking below.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.