The successful candidate, under the direction of the Building Materials Manager, will possess strong work ethics, superior customer service and organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Operation of mechanical forklift and delivery vehicle;
• Manual lifting and movement of various yard and store products;
• Assisting customers and co-workers;
• Receiving and stocking inventory.
• Valid Class 3 with Air drivers license is preferred but not required;
• Previous yard related experience is an asset;
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently;
• Must be willing and able to work weekdays, weekends and after hours if necessary to meet customer needs.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package including a competitive salary structure and benefits package with matched pension plan and opportunities for career development with full time positions. Start building your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation!
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.