Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
Agro Office Clerk
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Agro Branch Manager, will possess strong work ethics, superior customer service and organizational skills, keeping in mind the responsibility to maintain a safe and healthy environment for themselves, their team and our members/customers.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- General office clerical work (preparing monthly margins, preparing fertilizer blend sheets, ASWA audits, Health & Safety compliance);
- Purchasing and receiving chemical, fertilizer and seed, inventory control;
- Processing customer invoices, expense reports;
- Providing customer service both in person and responding to telephone inquiries.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license, with reliable transportation;
- Proficiency working with Excel spreadsheets and Word;
- Experience working independently and an ambitious self starter;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Attention to detail skills are necessary
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package, including a competitive salary structure and benefits package with matched pension plan and opportunities for career development with full time positions. If you would like to begin with building your future in an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.