Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pembinaco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will serve as the technical expert for the development, implementation, management and support of systems and networks. Key responsibilities will include:
- IT system implementation and support, data protection and general maintenance of equipment, including cellular programs and services in rural communities
- Collaboration with external IT providers, communication with the same to ensure that point of sale systems are up to date and in working condition at all times
- Coach and develop competencies and expertise to ensure IT systems and processes meet current and future needs of the organization
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are a true Brand Ambassador for Co-op and you are looking for a lifelong career, in addition to:
- You have post secondary education related to Information Technology.
- You have 5+ years of related experience that demonstrates your strengths in managing multiple projects with varying degrees of priority. You are also experienced working with Microsoft Office 365 in a business environment with multiple locations.
- You possess leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication, organization, and project management skills.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.