Who we are:
What you’ll do:
- IT system implementation and support, data protection and general maintenance of equipment, including cellular programs and services in rural communities
- Collaboration with external IT providers, communication with the same to ensure that point of sale systems are up to date and in working condition at all times
- Coach and develop competencies and expertise to ensure IT systems and processes meet current and future needs of the organization
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are a true Brand Ambassador for Co-op and you are looking for a lifelong career, in addition to:
- You have post secondary education related to Information Technology.
- You have 5+ years of related experience that demonstrates your strengths in managing multiple projects with varying degrees of priority. You are also experienced working with Microsoft Office 365 in a business environment with multiple locations.
- You possess leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication, organization, and project management skills.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Pembina Co-op offers a TOTAL REWARDS package which includes a competitive salary structure, health and dental benefits package including matched pension plan, relocation considerations and opportunities for career development/advancement. If you would like to build your future with an established company that fosters a culture of teamwork and innovation, please click below to apply.
At Pembina Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities that we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.